Each of the sections provides information (if applicable) on one or several scenario sets regarding
- name of the dataset discussed
- reference to scientific literature describing the dataset
- a web link (or other pointer to obtain data) to the respective dataset including a detailed description of the conditions and procedures to access data in the format that seems most appropriate to ECLAIRE use.
- an evaluation of the dataset limitations, and of the additional steps that may be needed to transfer data into a form adequate for ECLAIRE (if applicable)
- ECLAIRE modelling activities that actually have taken advantage of a given dataset
As ECLAIRE intends to cover climate change impacts, it seemed logical to look into offers available from the climate community and start out on products prepared under the IPCC umbrella.